Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:19:28 -0400

As below, a draft on ECN support in TRILL has been posted.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 4:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support-00.txt
To: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>, Bob Briscoe <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald E. Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support
Revision:       00
Title:          TRILL: ECN (Explicit Congestion Notification) Support
Document date:  2016-03-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-ecn-support-00

Abstract:
   Explicit congestion notification (ECN) allows a forwarding element to
   notify downstream devices, including the destination, of the onset of
   congestion without having to drop packets. This document extends this
   capability to TRILL switches, including integration with IP ECN.