Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 05:11:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Tunnel Protocol
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mohammed Umair
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol includes an optional mechanism (specified in RFC 7178),
   called RBridge Channel, for the transmission of typed messages
   between TRILL switches in the same campus and the transmission of
   such messages between TRILL switches and end stations on the same
   link. This document specifies two optional extensions to the RBridge
   Channel protocol: (1) a standard method to tunnel a variety of
   payload types by encapsulating them in an RBridge Channel message;
   and (2) a method to support security facilities for RBridge Channel
   messages. This document updates RFC 7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/