Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-dci-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 00:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : Data Center Interconnect using TRILL
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Kingston Smiler Selvaraj
                          Shaji Ravindranathan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-dci-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a TRILL based Data Center Interconnect (DCI)
   solution. TRILL is used inside a data center for providing intra-data
   center switching optimally by utilizing multiple links. This draft
   described a way to use TRILL to extend a network across different
   data center via MPLS service provider network using Virtual TRILL
   Service/Switch Domain (VTSD) as described in draft [VTSD].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-dci/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-dci-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-dci-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/