Subject: [trill] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-trill-address-flush (1/13/2017 to 1/27/2017)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:45:22 -0500

This begins a 2 week WG Last Call for (1/13/2017 to 1/27/2017) for
draft-ietf-trill-address-flush which you can access at: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-address-flush/

In your review please consider the following questions: 

1)      Do you think this request from one TRILL Rbridge to another TRILL
Rbridges is useful in deployments?  

2)      Does it supplement TRILL's automatic address forgetting and achieve
better convergence times when topologies or configuration changes?  

3)      Are the mechanisms described in this draft technically sound without
adding lots of complexity to Trill? 

4)      Is this document ready for publication?

Will the authors please indicate if they know of any IPR relating to this
draft in their response to this WG LC?  I would appreciate if the authors
will answer these four questions as well. 

Sue Hares

Shepherd 

TRILL WG Co-chair