Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:37:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Single Area Border RBridge Nickname for Multilevel
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Margaret Cullen
                          Hongjun Zhai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-31

Abstract:
   A major issue in multilevel TRILL is how to manage RBridge nicknames.
   In this document, the area border RBridge uses a single nickname in
   both Level 1 and Level 2. RBridges in Level 2 must obtain unique
   nicknames but RBridges in different Level 1 areas may have the same
   nicknames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/