Subject: [trill] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 06:28:12 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it would help if the explanation of the assumptions and/or references
mentioned in the Gen-ART review could be added.

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 09:30:58 -0400

My apologies, I was reviewing the wrong version of this document and I see that additional text has been added to the -07 to address this.

Thanks,
Alissa

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 9:28 AM, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:
>