Subject: [trill] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:56:02 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- 2, first paragraph: "This document specifies a new value "Lz" for the acceptable inter-
   RBridge link MTU size on a local link."

Should "acceptable" be "minimum acceptable"?

---

From: "Zhangmingui (Martin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 03:01:32 +0000

Hi Ben,

Yes, "minimum acceptable" is exact. This will be incorporated into the next version.

Thanks,
Mingui

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ben Campbell [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:56 AM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>