Subject: [trill] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06: (with DISCUSS)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:43:14 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The tsv-art review has raised a number of substantial issues that need to be
addressed before publication (big thanks to Magnus Westerlund!). As far as I
can see solution to address these issues have been discussed by email but are
not reflected in an updated draft yet. I'm holding this discuss till an update
occurs. In other words, please update the draft!

---

From: "Zhangmingui (Martin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 06:13:33 +0000

Hi Mirja,

The 07 version was ready and now it is uploaded. Solutions to address issues raised during the tsv-art review are reflected.

Thanks,
Mingui

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mirja Kühlewind [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 12:43 AM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-trill-mtu-negotiation-06: (with
> DISCUSS)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
>