Subject: [tsv-area] preliminary TSVAREA agenda for Prague

From: ext Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:38:55 +0200

TSVAREA Agenda for IETF-68 (Prague)
TUESDAY, March 20, 2007
1520-1720 Afternoon Session II
Congress III

10 min	Note Well
	Scribes
	Agenda Bashing

10 min	New WG Overview: Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN)
	Scott Bradner and Steven Blake

20 min	Bringing Experimental High-Speed Congestion Control to the IETF
	Lars Eggert
	
20 min	Vista Implementation Report on ECN/FRTO/WS/DSACK
	Dave Thaler and Murari Sridharan
	
Please email additional agenda requests to [email-masked].

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss  
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or  
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,  
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial- 
style talks on tranport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other  
research work. Again, we encourage relevant presentations from both  
within the transport area and from outside parties, such as other  
IETF WGs or the IRTF.