Subject: [tsv-area] Re: need your TSVAREA slides *now*

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 19:20:06 +0000

Lars,

Download from here (PDF & PPT):
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0712relax-fairness>

Title is now:
"We don't have to decide fairness ourselves"

Aim: Over past year, having proposed a solution, we're now showing just how 
bad the fairness problem is on the current Internet and why it will get worse.

A bit of solution creeps in to this talk, but only in terms of what the 
IETF should do, and a basic technical metric that is needed.

I-D is also linked from the above URL. A non-polemical attempt to reach 
consensus so it can go to Informational as the problem statement.

Cheers

Bob

At 18:18 04/12/2007, Lars Eggert wrote:
>Hi,
>
>please email me your final TSVAREA slides *now*. PDF or PPT are OK.
>
>Lars
>

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196