Subject: [tsv-area] Updated IANA SRV registry draft

From: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:49:34 -0400

Please send in corrections/additions to the draft registries.
Comments on if the "overlay" registry belongs in the "transport" registry
or not are encouraged.

	thanks
	Olafur

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Creation of a registry for DNS SRV record 
protocol names
         Author(s)       : O. Gudmundsson, A. Hoenes
         Filename        : draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-01.txt
         Pages           : 15
         Date            : 2009-07-13

The DNS SRV record was been specified in RFC 2052 and RFC 2782.
These two RFCs did not specify an IANA registry for names of the
protocols using SRV records.  This document creates such a registry
and populates it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-01.txt