Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05.txt

From: "Jose Saldana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:19:16 +0200

A new version of I-D, draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05.txt has been successfully
submitted by Jose Saldana and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF)
Creation date:	 2013-07-11
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 21
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05

Abstract:
   Tunneling Compressed and Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF) is a
   method for improving the bandwidth utilization of network segments
   that carry multiple flows in parallel sharing a common path.  The
   method combines standard protocols for header compression,
   multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path for the purpose of
   reducing the bandwidth used when multiple flows are carried over that
   path.  The amount of packets per second can also be reduced.

   This document describes the TCM-TF framework and the different
   options which can be used for each layer (header compression,
   multiplexing and tunneling).

The IETF Secretariat