Subject: meet your Area Directors: TSV AD "office hours" at IETF-

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:49:31 +0100

Dear all,

This is the announcement of the TSV AD "office hours" at the IETF-90 
meeting in Toronto.

The office hours are for the case there are things that you need to 
discuss with the Transport Area Directors in person and aren't able to 
pin us down any other time.

The time slot reserved for the office hours is

Thursday, July 24th, from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm.

The room will be announced on Monday, July 21st.

Please let us know in advance if you are planning to meet us, so that we 
can plan a bit ahead.

Thanks,

   Spencer & Martin

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:27:58 +0200

Hi all,

Spencer and I will be waiting in Alberta -- the room not the province :)

Please send us, if possible, a heads-up before 7/24 about your topic(s) 
or question(s).

See you in Toronto!

   Martin