Subject: Fwd: [802.1 - 12663] Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("The Lossless Network for Data Centers")

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:58:43 +0200

Dear TSVAREA,

Paul Congdon discussed the forthcoming IEEE 802.1Qcz "Congestion Isolation"
project in in TSVWG and in ICCRG last month, and even did a HotRFC slot on
this topic.

Paul has shared this recently opened 30-day call for comments on this
project, and has invited feedback from IETF participants. One need not be
an IEEE 802 participant to provide your thoughts. According to the details
below, the call for comments period ends on May 13.

I encourage those of you interested in providing feedback to please read
the report and do so.

Thank you, Paul, for soliciting feedback from the IETF.

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:05 PM
Subject: [802.1 - 12663] Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("The
Lossless Network for Data Centers")
To: [email-masked]

Ballot due May 7: P802.1AS/D7.0
  Due May 11: P802.1CS/D1.4
For particulars see
  https://1.ieee802.org/active-ballots/
802.1 list help: https://1.ieee802.org/email-lists/
-----

Dear 802.1 Participants,

See below for the 30-day Call for Comments on the Nendica Draft Report "The
Lossless Network for Data Centers". This is the first Nendica Draft Report
of the IEEE 802 “Network Enhancements for the Next Decade” Industry
Connections Activity, under 802.1.

I encourage you to participate, and to circulate this announcement as
widely as you wish, so that we can get input from a wide swath of
interested experts.

I also encourage you to consider other topics that might be worthy to
propose as Nendica Work Items.

I expect comments to be addressed at Nendica meetings on 23-24 May at the
802.1/802.3 Interim Session in Pittsburgh. Nendica also plans to meet on 7
May at the 802 Wireless Interim in Warsaw.

Cheers,

Roger Marks

*Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("The Lossless Network for Data
Centers")*

   - Nendica <https://1.ieee802.org/802-nendica/> (the IEEE 802 “Network
   Enhancements for the Next Decade” Industry Connections Activity), within
   its Lossless Data Center Networks Work Item
   <https://1.ieee802.org/802-nendica/nendica-lldcn/>, has developed a
   Nendica Draft Report on "The Lossless Network for Data Centers". Nendica
is
   conducting a Call for Comments seeking the views of all interested
parties
   on this draft.
   - Nendica specifically solicits comments on the Nendica Draft report
   802.1-18-0007-04-ICne
   <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/18/1-18-0007-04-ICne.pdf> ("The
   Lossless Network for Data Centers").
   - The Call for Comments period is 2018-04-13 through
   2018-05-13 (Anywhere on Earth).
   - Participation is open to all and is encouraged. Nendica will address
   every comment but does not guarantee to accept every comment nor to
provide
   an explicit response. Feel free to notify the Nendica Chair
   <[email-masked]> of your contact information if you would like to have
   further discussions of your comment or of the topic in general; without
   such information, Nendica may be unable to reach you.
   - Submit comments using the comment submittal form
   <https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=rxP5CJ
ot_Uq-JmG5No1M0LV6oY5k9-RPr7c6vZe3D-pUMFUxUlZWT09EVTNQUEJDTEFSWFZJNzhOQS4u>
   .
   - Your comment may reference external documents by URL. Preferably,
   upload external documents as contributions using the Nendica document
   repository <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/documents?is_group=ICne>.
      - To contribute a new document, log in using an IEEE password
      <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/documents?is_group=ICne>.
      - You may also require external authorization. If you have
      difficulties, contact the Nendica Chair <[email-masked]>.
   - If you wish to submit a set of comments in batch form, do the
   following:
      - download and complete the batch comment spreadsheet
      <https://unsja-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/officeuser45
64_unsja_onmicrosoft_com/EdPWJMttjMlEl364aoWge_cBG50m6lhGWdz
TKWOeii8z9g?e=Hd2arg>
      - upload the completed spreadsheet file to the Nendica document
      repository <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/documents?is_group=ICne>
      - submit a comment using the comment submittal form
      <https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=rxP5CJo
t_Uq-JmG5No1M0LV6oY5k9-RPr7c6vZe3D-pUMFUxUlZWT09EVTNQUEJDTEFSWFZJNzhOQS4u>
and
      referring to the upload comment spreadsheet by document number or URL
   - For technical issues, you may contact the Work Item Editor
   <[email-masked]>, Paul Congdon.
   - You can review submitted comments
   <https://forms.office.com/Pages/DesignPage.aspx?auth_pvr=Or
gId&auth_upn=[email-masked]&origin=she
ll#Analysis=true&FormId=rxP5CJot_Uq-JmG5No1M0LV6oY5k9-RPr7c6
vZe3D-pUMFUxUlZWT09EVTNQUEJDTEFSWFZJNzhOQS4u>
   .
   - Thank you for your participation and feedback.

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:[email-masked]
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of
humanity.