Subject: [Tsvwg] new I-D on modified cwnd increase during slow start

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:36:26 -0400

Folks-

A week or so ago I submitted the following Internet-Draft:

    Mark Allman. TCP Congestion Control with Appropriate Byte
    Counting, July 2000. Internet-Draft draft-allman-tcp-abc-00.txt
    (work in progress).  
    http://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcp-abc-00.txt

The document outlines an alternate method for increasing cwnd during
slow start called "Appropriate Byte Counting".  I have requested a
little time to chat about this at the upcoming tsvwg meeting, but I
made the request quite late in the game and I haven't heard whether
Scott and Allison will have any time available for this topic.  But,
I wanted to give everyone a heads up on the draft just in case we
get to talk about it.  And, even if there is no time in tsvwg for
this, I'd still like to hear comments in the hall or on the list!

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg