Subject: [Tsvwg] Re: Communication to IETF

From: Yukio Hiramatsu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:48:35 +0900

Dear Sirs,

This E-mail is to inform you of the result of the ITU-T SG11 meeting held 
July 2nd, particularly regarding discussions on the comment resolution for 
Recommendation Q.2150.3 which refers to RFC 2960 normatively.  As the 
result of the lengthy discussions, we could not approve Q.2150.3 and 
decided to wait for the progress of the IETF's work on the Checksum problem 
embedded in RFC 2960.  However, we are highly expecting that we could 
approve Q.2150.3 within a few months by holding an additional interim 
Rapporteur meeting in September.

We would appreciate it very much if IETF could resolve the issue before 
September so that we could finalize the text of Q.2150.3 at the Rapporteur 
meeting.

Best Regards,

Yukio Hiramatsu
Chairman, ITU-T SG11
*************************************
Yukio Hiramatsu
Senior Manager, Standardization Strategy
R&D Planning Group
Department III (R&D Strategy Department)
3-1 Otemachi 2-Chome Chiyodaku,
Tokyo 100-8116, Japan
Tel. +81-3-5205-5350
Fax. +81-3-5205-5329
E-mai. [email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg