Subject: [Tsvwg] ns-2 sctp module release 2

From: "Armando L. Caro Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:52:07 -0400 (EDT)

The second release of our SCTP module for ns-2 is now available for
download. It currently supports the features in sections 6 and 7 of
RFC2960 except:

   6.1 bi-directional data
   6.4 multi-homing
   6.8 checksum
   6.9 fragmentation
   7.3 path mtu discovery

In addition, the unreliable data mode extension is supported.

The SCTP module has full NS-2 upper layer API support. It now supports all
legacy NS-2 applications, but they obviously aren't able to exploit all
SCTP's features. However, SCTP-aware application modules can be written to
do so.

We are currently working on:
   - Multihoming

Future work includes support for:
   - Add/Delete IP Option

The patch and readme are available from:
	http://www.cis.udel.edu/~iyengar/research/SCTP/

Thanks,
Armando & Jana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Armando L. Caro Jr.                                  [email-masked]
University of Delaware                   http://www.cis.udel.edu/~acaro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg