Subject: [Tsvwg] IUA (and possibly more) Interop Event

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:45:16 -0400

I have been planning a Megaco Interop Event at the Interoperability
Lab of the University of New Hampshire the week of September 9.
We have discussed holding an IUA event at the same time.  We can do this.
However, we have found that many of the possible participants in the
Megaco event are impacted by budget restrictions and are unable to
participate at this time.

If you would be able to participate in an IUA event the week of
Sep 9, please send me an email (NOT to the list).  If there is
sufficient interest, we WILL hold the event as planned.

We are still discussing the issues of including SUA testing,
and even M3UA at this event.  Once we work out the
implications, we will announce what will happen.

Brian

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg