Subject: [Tsvwg] Question on socket options

From: Kavitha Baratakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:17:54 -0600

In the section 7 of the "Sockets API Extensions for SCTP" draft where
various SCTP level socket options 
are defined, options SO_LINGER, SO_NODELAY, SO_RCVBUF, SO_SNDBUF are
also mentioned?  Shouldn't these be socket-level options (SOL_SOCKET)
and not SCTP level?

Also, there is a typo on page 47, probably just a "cut n paste"
overlook!

  /* if a send fails we want to know it */
    if (setsockopt(fd, IPPROTO_SCTP, SCTP_RECVSENDFAILEVNT,
               &onoff, 4) < 0) {
      perror("setsockopt SCTP_RECVASSOCEVNT");
      exit(1);

Thanks,
-- 
Kavitha
_________________________________________________________

	Kavitha V. Baratakke
	IBM AIX TCP/IP Development Group
	11501, Burnet Road, Bldg.905,5D-018, Austin, TX - 78758
_________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg