Subject: [Tsvwg] TSVWG Last Call on draft-tsvwg-tsl-over-sctp-00.txt

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:33:42 -0500

Transport Working Group,

This is a working group last call, as hummed for in SLC, on
the TLS over SCTP draft.

It waited a little for this review, but in the end that may be
reasonable, because a specification of AES ciphersuites for
TLS has passed IESG in the meantime:

  draft-ietf-tls-ciphersuite-06.txt

There's a need for a minimum mandatory to implement ciphersuite
in the TLS over SCTP draft, and so please also consider the
suggestion that it be

TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

Last call will end February 28.  Target of the spec is Proposed
Standard.

Allison and Scott

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg