Subject: [Tsvwg] RE: [rdma] SCTP DDP Shim update

From: "Hilland, Jeff (Sys Hou, HW Tech)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:56:41 -0600

Could you please post these files to where they are publicly available?
The only way to get these files is to subscribe to the SCTP-DDP yahoo
group and I have no desire to do so. (I'm already getting too much
spam.)  Could you please at least make them available on the RDMA
reflector (to which this message was posted).
 
Thanks,
Jeff Hilland

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Douglas Otis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 2:51 PM
	To: Tsvwg; Rdma
	Subject: [rdma] SCTP DDP Shim update

	Updates to "SCTP DDP/RDMA Adaptation"
	draft-stewart-otis-sctp-ddp-rdma-01.txt
	have been published and placed at:
	http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCTP-DDP/files/
	
	Flag names were changed to prevent conflicts with RDMA
conventions.
	Non-Placement mode was renamed to ANONYMOUS to accurately
reflect use.
	Payload Protocol Identifier with IANA registration was included
to allow
	higher-level protocol extensions without need to modify shim
definitions.
	RDMA or other higher level protocol extensions can include PPI
as a means to
	negotiate related features or limitations.  The use of AWS was
removed as
	being redundant with the use of a common Stream as unordered
delivery does
	not suffer from Head of Queue issues.
	
	A SCTP-DDP specific problem statement that did not meet the -00
deadline is
	also included and the link should be functional for non-members.
	
	Doug

	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
	[email-masked]

	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

---

From: "Douglas Otis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:20:59 -0800

Jeff,

Ignore the join invitation and scroll down to see the file links.  You will
see this file post to the IETF shortly.

Doug

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg