Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:02:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile SCTP
	Author(s)	: M. Riegel, M. Tuexen
	Filename	: draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 25-Feb-02
	
Transport layer mobility management is proposed as an alternative to
Mobile IP for realizing seamless mobility in the Internet. Mobility
management is accomplished by use of SCTP (Stream Control Transmission
Protocol) and some of its currently proposed extensions. With mobile
SCTP seamless handover even crossing physical, link and network layer
technologies is fully realized in the mobile client at the end of the
network not needing any additional provisions in the network. Mobile
services can be provided to such clients by mobile SCTP enabled servers
from everywhere in the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-riegel-tuexen-mobile-sctp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.