Subject: [Tsvwg] SCTP DDP Shim update

From: "Douglas Otis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:51:00 -0800

Updates to "SCTP DDP/RDMA Adaptation"
draft-stewart-otis-sctp-ddp-rdma-01.txt
have been published and placed at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCTP-DDP/files/

Flag names were changed to prevent conflicts with RDMA conventions.
Non-Placement mode was renamed to ANONYMOUS to accurately reflect use.
Payload Protocol Identifier with IANA registration was included to allow
higher-level protocol extensions without need to modify shim definitions.
RDMA or other higher level protocol extensions can include PPI as a means to
negotiate related features or limitations.  The use of AWS was removed as
being redundant with the use of a common Stream as unordered delivery does
not suffer from Head of Queue issues.

A SCTP-DDP specific problem statement that did not meet the -00 deadline is
also included and the link should be functional for non-members.

Doug

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg