Subject: [Tsvwg] byte counting i-d

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:56:40 -0400

Folks-

I issued a new version of the appropriate byte counting I-D last
week (draft-allman-tcp-abc-03.txt from your favorite archive, or
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/papers/draft-allman-tcp-abc-03.txt).

From the long-ago discussion (or lack thereof) it seemed to me that
most folks seemed OK with this draft going forward as something
experimental to play with.  I have asked the ADs for advice on a
path forward.  But, in the meantime I'd also like to hear feedback
from folks on any remaining issues with the I-D.

Thanks!

allman

--
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg