Subject: [Tsvwg] draft agenda for 8/5 9:00AM tsvwg meeting

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:53:30 -0400

Below find a draft agenda for the TSVWG meeting this week. Please let us
know if you have any suggested add/change/deletes.

----

Transport Area WG (tsvwg)

Thursday, August 5 at 0900-1130
===============================

CHAIRS:	Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
	Jon Peterson <[email-masked]>

0900 Agenda bashing/Notetaker/Intro (chairs)

0910 TCP MIB Extensions Update (Mathis)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-05.tx
t

0920 RSVP Aggregation (Davie)
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/ids/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-00.txt

0935 RSVP Aggregation (Polk)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-rsvp-aggregate-reduction-00.t
xt

0950 Diffserv Basic Classes Reviews (Black/Corson, Chan)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-03.tx
t

1015 Real-time ECN Update (Babiarz)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-01.txt

1020 LTCP Placement Discussion (here or TCPM?) (Bhandarkar)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhandarkar-ltcp-01.txt

1030 SCTP Bakeoff report & Miscellaneous SCTP Status (Stewart)

1045 Localized RSVP (Manner)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-manner-lrsvp-03.txt

1055 Dynamic Addressing of Transport-Layer Connections - Open Discussion
(Mankin)

???? Other business?

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg