Subject: [Tsvwg] SIGTRAN Interop in Moscow from April 16th to 20th

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:55:04 +0100

Dear all,

I'm forwarding this official invitation from ETSI.

Best regards
Michael

Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

The ETSI’s PlugtestsTM Service is pleased to invite you to the next  
SIGTRAN Interoperability Test Event, which will take place from 16th  
to 20th April 2007 at ZNIIS (Russian Central Science Research  
Institute) in Moscow.

ZNIIS possesses interesting facilities which will provide the  
community additional value such as SS7 connectivity to address  
further SS7-SIGTRAN interoperability after the first experience  
gained at the last event. We will also gain valuable knowledge from  
their NGN testing experience.

The SIGTRAN (Protocol Testing) family of protocols (IUA, DUA, V5UA,  
M2PA, M2UA, M3UA, SUA) addresses the transport of packet-based PSTN  
signaling over IP Networks, taking into account functional and  
performance requirements of the PSTN signaling.
This event is an opportunity for engineers from competing  
organizations to meet together in a commercially secure environment,  
to share experiences and improve interoperability between their  
implementations.
Should you be interested, you will be able to retrieve all  
information related to this event at the following address: http:// 
www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIGTRAN.htm

Registration is open until 31st of March 2007.

Please take into account that you will need a few weeks to obtain  
your VISA in order to get to Moscow. Please find all the information  
about how to get a VISA under Travel & VISA information.

We would be pleased to welcome you to SIGTRAN Protocol Testing  
Plugtests Event.

Yours faithfully,

Philippe COUSIN
Interoperability Service Manager