Subject: [Tsvwg] Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 11:49:12 -0600

fyi

and please, if you are submitting into TSVWG, please include "tsvwg" in the 
filename so the chairs can track the docs, for example:

         draft-polk-tsvwg-....-00.txt

The above would be if I were to write an ID into tsvwg the first time.

Thank you!

>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:00:02 -0500
>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 68th IETF
>  Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic
>
>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 68th
>IETF Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic:
>
>February 26th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
>Internet-Draft Submissions
>
>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
>February 26th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
>filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
>appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
>Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
>February 19th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>March 5th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
>Internet-Draft Submissions
>
>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
>by Monday, March 5th at 9:00 AM ET.
>
>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
>cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
>directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 19th at 9:00
>AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
>the last minute to submit.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
>questions or concerns, then please send a message to
>[email-masked].
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
>for the 68th IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_68.html.
>
>_______________________________________________
>IETF-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce