Subject: New version of draft-yevstifeyev-eudp

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:07:57 +0200

Hello all,

If you may remember, nearly at the beginning of December I introduces 
the /draft-yevstifeyev-eudp/ defining a new protocol - EUDP.  However 
during the discussion a number of issues were raised by WG members.  The 
new version I've just submitted - 05 - is considered by me to resolve 
most of these issues.

The list of diffs are available here: 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-05.  Among 
other, added the possibility to negotiate the use of options, that I was 
pointed to at the same start of discussion.  Secondly, I added the 
possibility to request the acknowledgment of single packet.  But the 
most significant change is that now EUDP is not a separate protocol, but 
an addition to UDP.  You may find more information in Section 2 of 
/draft-yevstifeyev-eudp.

/You may feel free to submit any further comments as well as any other 
propositions.

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

P.S. The link to the draft is 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-05. Mykyta.