Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-source-quench-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of ICMP Source Quench messages
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-source-quench-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-01-26

This document formally deprecates the use of ICMP Source Quench
messages by transport protocols, formally updating RFC 792, RFC 1122,
and RFC 1812.  Additionally, it requests that the status of RFC 1016
be changed to "Historic".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-source-quench-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.