Subject: Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-26 started

From: Jon Leighton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:18:16 -0500

Dear All,

I have read the draft and have worked with the SCTP API for many years.  
It has been invaluable to me in a number projects I've worked on, 
including creating SCTP enabled versions of NSPR, Firefox and Chrome, on 
multiple platforms.  I fully support the draft being advanced to an RFC.

Respectfully,
Jon Leighton

On Feb 8, 2011, at 4:10 AM, James M. Polk wrote:

 > TSVWG
 >
 > I am starting the WGLC for
 >
 > "Sockets API Extensions for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)"
 > http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket/
 >
 > this is a 2 week WGLC, ending February 22nd, 2011 or when the chairs 
feel the WG has reviewed the draft and reached consensus to progress 
towards the ADs with the goal of becoming a proposed standard (PS) RFC.
 >
 > The chairs require substantive feedback from the WG regarding this 
draft before consensus can be called.
 >
 > I will be the document shepherd.
 >
 > James
 > TSVWG chair