Subject: New info about the TSVWG session on Friday morning

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:22:03 -0500

TSVWG

We need volunteers for Jabber scribe and *TWO* note takers.

PLEASE volunteer before I just pick someone, say,

- the first and last person in the room
or
- the two quietest people before the meeting
or
- the two I like the least in the room...  ;-)

or a combination of the above.

We have a more complete agenda now

	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/tsvwg.txt

though there are a couple of IDs that may or may not be presented 
(they are identified on the agenda).

Let the agenda bashing begin...

We have 161 minutes of presentations - IF THE PRESENTERS DON'T RUN 
OVER - and only a 150 minute meeting slot. Something has to give, and 
the chairs haven't decided what yet. Now, it would be nice if every 
presenter merely took 1 minute less of time. This would be ideal.

See you on Friday

James & Gorry