Subject: Rough (i.e., pre-draft) agenda items

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:25:54 -0500

TSVWG

I have a list of items that folks have asked to present. I don't know 
if I have a complete list though, so I ask that each of you wanting 
to present, formally request a slot (include name of presenter, time 
wanted, and ID filename).

What I currently have
=====================
Chair's agenda and stuff
draft-ietf-natsupp-tsvwg
draft-ietf-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpstrrst
draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-encap-guidelines
draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use
draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga
draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately
draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles

Those I'm not sure about
========================
draft-ietf-6man-udpzero
draft-nishida-tsvwg-sctp-failover
draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-00
draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps-04
draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-nonce
draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple-preemption
draft-prehnal-tsvwg-rsp

Let me know soon, as draft agendas are due next Wednesday the 13th.

James
TSVWG chair

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:42:43 +0000

Hi James,

I have just uploaded draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01, see:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt

 This document specifies the extensions to the Generic Aggregated RSVP
 [RFC4860] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
 Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
 Congestion Notification.

This draft is relevant for both pcn and tsvwg!

I would therefore very much like to also get an tsvwg agenda slot (of 15
minutes)!

Best regards,
Georgios

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:08:17 +0200

> Those I'm not sure about

We don't need any presentation time for this draft.

Its status is as follows. We authors judge it ready for WG last call. It
is currently awaiting that the draft actually making the changes to RFC
2460 (IPv6 spec) is in good enough shape for a joint WG last call.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------