Subject: TSVWG Session in Quebec is on Friday morning

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 16:15:13 -0500

TSVWG

Here's the schedule we've been given for IETF81

FRIDAY, July 29, 2011
0800-1100  IETF Registration - 2000 A
0800-0900  Continental Breakfast - 2000 BC
0900-1130  Morning Session I
2103      INT 	ancp    Access Node Control Protocol WG
208 AB    INT 	lwig    Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
2101      IRTF	VNRG    Virtual Networks Research Group
205 ABC   OPS 	armd    Address Resolution for Massive numbers of 
hosts in the Data center WG
206 A     RAI 	mmusic  Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG
202       RAI 	p2psip  Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol WG
204 B     SEC 	abfab   Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web WG
206 B     TSV 	tsvwg   Transport Area Working Group WG

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs