Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-01.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:51:46 -0700

FYI.

This update includes a few additional bullet points gleaned from emails 
over the past few months, but remains largely an outline placeholder 
until the WG decides whether to make it a WG item or not.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-01.txt
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:47:45 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Recommendations for Transport Port Uses
Creation date:	 2011-07-28
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
    This document provides recommendations to application and service
    designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space to
    help in its preservation. **NOTE THAT THIS CURRENT VERSION IS
    LARGELY AN OUTLINE OF ISSUES**.

The IETF Secretariat