Subject: agenda slot for Aggregated RSVP over PCN

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 07:40:57 +0000

Hi Steve, Hi Gorry, Hi James

Please note that before tomorrow's deadline, I will submit the following
draft, which I would also like to present during the pcn and tsvwg
meetings.

Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 and
                IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
            draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-RSVP-PCN-00

It will be great if I could get for each of the meetings (PCN and tsvwg)
a 20 minutes agenda slot.

Best regards,
Georgios

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 17:25:02 +0000

Hi all,

I have just uploaded draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-00, see:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-00.txt

Filename: draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn
Revision: 00
Title: Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And
IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
Creation date: 2011-07-04
WG ID: Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
This document specifies the extensions to the Aggregated RSVP
[RFC3175] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
Congestion Notification.

Comments are welcome!

It will be great if I could get for each of the meetings (pcn and tsvwg)
a 20 minutes agenda slot to present this draft!

Best regards,
Georgios