Subject: New TSVWG draft: Generic Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over PCN domains

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:42:43 +0100

The following draft is approved as a TSVWG work item:

"Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP)
for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains"
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-pcn-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01

Authors, please upload a new revision of this draft as:
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-00

This draft has the support of the PCN working group and was discussed in 
TSVWG at IETF-81. Since this meeting, the Transport Area ADs have added 
the following milestone to our charter:

"May 2012 - Submit Encoding and Transport of (Pre-) Congestion 
Information from the Domain Egress to the Ingress to the IESG for 
consideration as a Proposed Standard RFC."

Best wishes,

Gorry & James.

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 08:22:54 +0000

Hi Gorry, Hi James,

Thanks, I have just submitted the draft:

Best regards,
Georgios