Subject: Draft agenda slot picked for TSVWG

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:18:35 -0600

TSVWG

Currently, here is the agenda slot we have now, which is subject to 
change, and the chairs have little control over the change - so don't 
bang on us too hard if it does change.  ;-)  This is a heads up

TUESDAY, March 27, 2012
0800-1800  IETF Registration - Hall Maillot A
0900-1130  Morning Session I
243             	APP 	core        	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
252A            	GEN 	antitrust   	Does the IETF Needs an Anti-Trust Policy BOF
Maillot         	INT 	homenet     	Home Networking WG
241             	IRTF	DTNRG       	Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group
252B            	RAI 	clue        	ControLling mUltiple streams for 
tElepresence WG
242AB           	RTG 	mpls        	Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
212/213         	SEC 	pkix        	Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
253             	TSV 	tsvwg       	Transport Area Working Group WG

Do let me know if there are any conflicts you can't live with above. 
We chairs have some say over those. I know we'll lose some to CORE 
(Fred, etc), and others to MPLS (Lou, etc).

there are only five 150 min slots, and we need one of them, which is 
part of the problem.

James