Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:22:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional Policies for the Partial Reliability Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines policies for the Partial Reliability Extension
   of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (PR-SCTP) allowing to
   limit the number of retransmissions or to prioritize user messages
   for more efficient send buffer usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/