Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-12 - ends Feb 13

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:42:16 +0000

This email announces a TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

             DSCP and other packet markings for WebRTC QoS
                     draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-12

This WGLC will be for about 2 weeks, ending at midnight US Eastern Time on
Saturday, February 13.  Comments should be sent to the [email-masked]
list, although purely editorial comments may be sent directly to the authors
at [email-masked] - if doing that, please cc: the WG chairs
at [email-masked].  The WG chairs express our thanks to Michael Tuexen
for recently reviewing the SCTP aspects of this draft.

The related transports draft in the rtcweb WG (draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-11)
has recently been updated for consistency with this TSVWG rtcweb-qos draft,
so it's important that only the latest version of that rtcweb-transports draft be
consulted for the WGLC on this tsvwg-rtcweb-qos draft.

Thanks, --David & Gorry
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953     Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754
[email-masked]        
----------------------------------------------------