Subject: [tsvwg] Draft status updates

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 00:55:09 +0000

For those who have noticed the recent flurry of draft submissions, here's a summary of
what's going on:

1) draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-06
	Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates

	This draft has now been submitted to the IESG for publication as a Best Current Practice.
	There's a new writeup in the datatracker if anyone's interested.

2) draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-11
	Network Transport Circuit Breakers

	This draft is now in IETF Last Call for Best Current Practice, through February 9.

3) draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-09
	GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation

	This draft is almost ready for WG Last Call.  Lucy will post a message in the next few
	days describing the small open items that need WG attention prior to WGLC.  One
	more revision is expected  before WGLC.

4) draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-07
	UDP Usage Guidelines

	WGLC is complete, this draft is waiting on a check against the encapsulation draft in RTGWG
	to make sure that anything that should be said in this draft is included.

5)  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-12
	DSCP and other packet markings for WebRTC QoS

	Much has been done to align this draft (primarily its terminology) with other WebRTC drafts.
	WG Last Call should start in the next couple of days.

6) draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-15
	SCTP-PF: Quick Failover Algorithm in SCTP

	IETF Last Call is complete - this draft is on the Feb 4 IESG telechat agenda.

Thanks, --David & Gorry (yes ... we've been busy ...)