Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Agenda today

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 18:34:26 +0100

The updated agenda is below (from the proceedings page).

We'll need a note taker and person in the jabber room for the meeting.
Volunteers are most welcome!

Gorry

----
16:20-17:20	Wednesday Afternoon session II

7. Agenda Recap (5 minutes)
WG Chairs: Gorry Fairhurst and David Black (remote) assisted by Martin
Stiemerling
Note Taker 1: ??
Note Taker 2: ??

8.  WG Transport Encaps Drafts

8.1 Bob Briscoe - Guidelines for adding Congestion
    Notification to Protocols that Encapsulate IP (10 minutes)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-encap-guidelines

9.  Individual Drafts

9.1 Tim Szigeti - Mapping to 802.11 (15 minutes)
    draft-szigeti-tsvwg-ieee-802-11
    [Please read and comment on ID - WG Adoption requested]

9.2 Bob Briscoe - Identifying Modified ECN Semantics for Ultra-Low Queuing
Delay (10 minutes)
    draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-00

9.3. Naeem Khademi - TCP Alternative Backoff with ECN (ABE) (10 minutes)
    draft-khademi-alternativebackoff-ecn

Slides are here:
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/slides/slides-95-tsvwg-15.pdf

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:37:22 +0000

> On Apr 6, 2016, at 10:34 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 

Tell me, if you would - what is the status of this?