Subject: [tsvwg] FW: NomCom Cal for Feedback and Office Hours: IETF 97

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 06:03:44 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NomCom Chair 2016
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 8:19 PM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: NomCom Cal for Feedback and Office Hours: IETF 97

All -

Please consider entering your feedback for the 2016-2017 NomCom early this
week. We'll be doing on site interviews in Seoul and would appreciate your 
inputs as we sort through our options. We have nominees for the IETF Chair 
and the IAOC in addition to the IESG and IAB this cycle:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/feedback/

If you have general feedback areas or positions please send email to:

nomcom-2016 @ ietf.org

On-site in Seoul you can also give your feedback directly to the NomCom 
either by talking with any NomCom Member (identified with an orange dot on 
their badge). The full list of members can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/

or drop by during our open office hours:

MONDAY	11/14/16	

	1530-1550	Beverage and Snack Break - 3rd, 5th and 6th Floor Foyers
	NomCom Office Hour: Studio 8, 6th floor

TUESDAY	11/15/16	

	1530-1550	Beverage and Snack Break - 3rd, 5th and  6th Floor Foyers
	NomCom Office Hour: Studio 8, 6th floor 	

THURSDAY	11/17/16	

	1210-1330	Break
	NomCom Office Hour: Studio 8, 6th floor 	
and
	16:50	
	NomCom Office Hour: Studio 8, 6th floor 	

Thanks -

Lucy Lynch
NomCom Chair 2016-2017