Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 19:59:14 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an
Informational RFC", set due date to December 2016 from August 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP New Data Chunk' as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to January 2017 from September 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for DiffServ to IEEE 802.11
Mapping' as an Informational RFC ", set due date to January 2017 from
December 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration
as a PS RFC", set due date to April 2017 from September 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion
Notification to Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due
date to April 2017 from December 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/charter/

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 04:07:24 +0000

These are the milestone adjustments discussed  at the meeting yesterday (Tue).

In addition, milestones for 3 recently adopted drafts (LE PHB, 6040 update for
shim headers, RFC 4960 [SCTP] Errata) have been drafted and are awaiting our
AD's approval.

Thanks, --David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:59 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG
>