Subject: [tsvwg] First Draft of TSVWG Meeting Agenda for IETF 102

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 08:36:02 +0100

The provisional IETF meeting agenda is at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/agenda.txt

I enclose a first draft of the meeting agenda for TSVWG, if you note 
anything that you think should be added or updated please let the chairs 
know at "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>".

IETF 102  Montreal July 22 - 27 2018
Draft Agenda
WG Chairs: Gorry Fairhurst, David Black, Wes Eddy (remote)

Session I

1. Chairs Update: (15 mins)
   RFC's completed:
         None

Chairs update on:
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-dscp-registry (RFC-Ed)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata (Waiting for IESG)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-fecframe-ext (Post WGLC)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rlc-fec-scheme (Post WGLC)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb  (WGLC)

   Milestone updates and review of WG Progress:
     Feedback on draft-ietf-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback (Waiting 
for editors)
     Update on ecn-encap-guidelines and 6040update-shim (Waiting for WGLC)

2. Chairs: Announcements and Heads-Up

2.1 Implementation (10 minutes)
    - Feedback from Hackathon

2.2 Chairs: Other Drafts Related to TSVWG (5 minutes)
     draft-olteanu-intarea-socks-6 - For info (Please discuss on INTAREA 
list)
     draft-leddy-6man-truncate - For info (Please discuss on 6MAN list)
     draft-eastlake-sfc-nsh-ecn-support - For info (Please discuss on 
sfc list)

3. Transport and Network
3.1  ??? Lower Effort PHB to WGLC (10 minutes)
       draft-ietf-tsvwg-le-phb
3.2 Tom Jones:Datagram PLPMTUD (15 mins)
      draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud
3.3 John Leddy:  Destination Originates ICMP PTB Messages (from 6man) 
(20 mins)
      draft-leddy-6man-truncate
3.4  Bob Briscoe: ECN & L4S (15 mins)
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-aqm-dualq

4. Other presentations / New Work (TBC)

Session II

5. Transport Protocols and Mechanisms

5.1 Joe Touch: UDP Options (TBC)
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options
5.2 Michael Tuexen: SCTP NAT (TBC)
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp
5.2 Michael Tuexen: SCTP.bis  (5 minutes)
<no draft>
5.3 Gorry Fairhurst/Colin Perkins: Impact of Transport Header 
Encryption  30 mins)
     draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt

6. Other Drafts
     None (TBC)