Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+0/-0/💬11)
  1 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #105 Rotation of bound client keys (11 by agropper, jmandel, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/105 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-2/💬8)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix representation of newline character (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/312 

  5 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #312 Fix representation of newline character (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/312 
  - #311 Fix label of arrow (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/311 [Editorial] 
  - #307 initial draft of privacy considerations section (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/307 [Pending Merge] 
  - #306 initial draft of trust relationships (4 by Denisthemalice, agropper, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/306 [Pending Merge] 
  - #304 Security Considerations (1 by Denisthemalice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/304 [Pending Merge] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Fix label of arrow
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/311 [Editorial] 
  - Change apostrophes to backticks
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/310 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers