Subject: [GNAP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:47:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Fabien Imbault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 157
	Date            : 2021-10-25

Abstract:
   GNAP defines a mechanism for delegating authorization to a piece of
   software, and conveying that delegation to the software.  This
   delegation can include access to a set of APIs as well as information
   passed directly to the software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-gnap-core-protocol-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 15:04:01 -0400

All,

Ahead of the upcoming IETF meeting on November 11, the editors have published a new version of the GNAP core protocol document, details and links are below. Most of the changes from -07 are editorial in nature, expanding on previous discussions and clarifying existing text. A handful of small normative changes mostly amount to making the document more internally consistent, so that intended interpretations are backed by requirements in the appropriate part of the text. A few examples have been updated based on changes to dependencies. No major technical changes have been made to the protocol itself.

Thanks to everyone that’s contributed to both discussions and edits this time around. Please read the latest draft, and we’ll hopefully see everyone at the online meeting on the 11th!

 — Justin

> On Oct 25, 2021, at 2:47 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> -- 
> TXAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/txauth