Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-2/💬54)
  1 issues created:
  - How does httpsig cover the HTTP method? (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/326 

  7 issues received 54 new comments:
  - #326 How does httpsig cover the HTTP method? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/326 
  - #322 Short term and long term RS user accounts (47 by Denisthemalice, aaronpk, agropper, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/322 
  - #296 Re-opening of: In practice, only rights are supported but attributes should also be supported (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/296 
  - #295   In practice, only rights are supported but attributes should also be supported (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/295 
  - #289 Bearer tokens should not be supported or be deprecated (2 by fimbault, yaronf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/289 
  - #110 Validation of MTLS signature method (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/110 
  - #86 Default polling wait time (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/86 

  2 issues closed:
  -   In practice, only rights are supported but attributes should also be supported https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/295 
  - Re-opening of: In practice, only rights are supported but attributes should also be supported https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/296 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Security Considerations for Access Tokens (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/issues/45 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+3/-0/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Consistent usage of "signer" and "verifier" (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/325 
  - Replace "subject_type" with "format" (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/324 
  - Replace bound parameter with bearer flag (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/323 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #325 Consistent usage of "signer" and "verifier" (3 by fimbault, jricher, netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/325 [Editorial] 
  - #324 Replace "subject_type" with "format" (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/324 
  - #323 Replace bound parameter with bearer flag (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/323 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers