Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+1/-5/💬18)
  1 issues created:
  - no user involved - client definition (by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/329 

  11 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #329 no user involved - client definition (7 by Denisthemalice, fimbault, jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/329 
  - #322 Short term and long term RS user accounts (2 by Denisthemalice, fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/322 
  - #291 Requesting RO Information or Requesting Subject Information? (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/291 
  - #142 Are "locations" always URIs? (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/142 
  - #137 Request element "capabilities" collides with adjacent industry terminology (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/137 
  - #134 Guidance for Extensions (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/134 
  - #72 Separation of AS into delegation and interaction (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/72 
  - #66 Continuation access token use outside of continuation requests (1 by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/66 
  - #60 Push-based post-interaction hook (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/60 
  - #59 Post-interaction callback bundling (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/59 
  - #6 Polymorphism (1 by fimbault)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 

  5 issues closed:
  - Push-based post-interaction hook https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/60 
  - Post-interaction callback bundling https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/59 
  - Are "locations" always URIs? https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/142 
  - Polymorphism https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/6 
  - Request element "capabilities" collides with adjacent industry terminology https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/issues/137 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+6/-12/💬6)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Update language for client instance identifier (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/333 
  - add a note about users collaborating to share access tokens (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/332 
  - use consistent name for continuation access token (by aaronpk)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/331 
  - Update security references (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/330 
  - Remove "if the AS includes an access token" (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/328 
  - Fix broken URL (by pq2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/327 

  6 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #333 Update language for client instance identifier (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/333 
  - #332 add a note about users collaborating to share access tokens (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/332 
  - #331 use consistent name for continuation access token (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/331 
  - #330 Update security references (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/330 
  - #328 Remove "if the AS includes an access token" (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/328 
  - #327 Fix broken URL (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/327 

  12 pull requests merged:
  - Remove "if the AS includes an access token"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/328 [Pending Merge] 
  - Fix broken URL
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/327 [Editorial] 
  - Consistent usage of "signer" and "verifier"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/325 [Editorial] 
  - Replace "subject_type" with "format"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/324 [Editorial] 
  - Replace bound parameter with bearer flag
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/323 [Editorial] 
  - Replace remaining occurrences of "callback"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/321 [Editorial] 
  - Add contributors
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/320 [Editorial] 
  - Replace "split field" with "split flag"
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/316 [Editorial] 
  - Fix description of interaction start modes
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/315 [Editorial] 
  - Remove 'bearer'
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/314 [Editorial] 
  - Replace 'push' with 'finish'
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/313 [Editorial] 
  - Fix representation of newline character
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/312 [Editorial] 

* ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Change apostrophes to backticks
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers/pull/44 [Editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers