Subject: [GNAP] Weekly github digest (GNAP Weekly GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 00:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add rough support for SVG diagrams (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/419 
  - Collapse user code into string (by jricher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/418 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #419 Add rough support for SVG diagrams (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/419 
  - #418 Collapse user code into string (1 by netlify)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-core-protocol/pull/418 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/core-protocol
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-gnap/gnap-resource-servers