Subject: [Udp35] Recruiting an APP-clued co-chair for TAPS

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:41:57 -0500

I thought this would be a good place to ask for suggestions ...

Martin and I (and Barry) have been pretty clear that TAPS would work 
best with a co-chair from TSV and a co-chair from APP. That's what we 
had at IETF 89 (with Michael and Murray).

We're moving at a pretty good clip toward chartering TAPS before IETF 
90, but even if that doesn't happen, TAPS will be meeting as a BOF.

We've recruited Aaron Falk as the TSV-side co-chair, but we're 
struggling to recruit the APP-side co-chair. Are there obvious 
candidates we should be talking to, before we panic and send out a 
general call for volunteers?

And I should mention that RAI folk would be just fine - we're looking 
for people who work above TSV, no matter what they are doing, and RAI 
folk certainly care about TSV issues.

The current charter for TAPS is at 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-taps/.

Thanks for any clues you can provide.

Spencer and Martin