Subject: [Unbearable] new draft-ietf-tokbind-https draft

From: Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:52:24 +0000

Hi there,

draft -03 of draft-ietf-tokbind-https is available at
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts.

https://datatracker.ietf.org seems to be down right now and I have about 19
more hours before the IETF 95 deadline. I hope that I will be able to
upload the draft to the IETF tracking site by then.

Changes since the last version:

- The header has a Sec- prefix again.

- There is a cool diagram showing the redirect flow for the federation case
(thanks Jeff!)

- There is a new expanded privacy considerations section.

- Some language tweaks to make it clearer how/when to use referred token
bindings.

Dirk.

---

From: Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:27:44 +0000

This has now been uploaded to the IETF tracker and is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-https/

Dirk.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 10:52 PM Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org seems to be down right now and I have about
> 19 more hours before the IETF 95 deadline. I hope that I will be able to
> - There is a cool diagram showing the redirect flow for the federation
> case (thanks Jeff!)
>