Subject: [Unbearable] various issues addressed in nascent HTTPSTB

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 17:25:05 -0700

the present nascent HTTPSTB aka -tokbind-https-04 incorporates fixes to
several issues -- you can review an HTML rendering of the in-progress
spec here..

<http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?modeAsFormat=html/ascii&url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/master/draft-ietf-tokbind-https-04.xml>

..without waiting for it to be submitted to the IETF Internet-Drafts
repository (which will happen by this coming Friday 8-Jul; there's still
some open issues to address)

[ the above rendering is also linked-to in the README for our github repo:
    <https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts> ]

recently fixed issues..

#44, #43, #40, #36, #35, #34, #33, #28, #27, #25, #24, #23, #21

HTH,

=JeffH

---

From: Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:06:00 +0000

Hi there,

I submitted draft-ietf-tokbind-https-04 to the IETF. I also started a -05
version in github. There are a couple of open issues left (feel free to
comment or fix in github) - if we get them fixed by tomorrow mid-day, feel
free to submit a -05 version - I'll be on a plane all day and won't be able
to do it...

Dirk.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:25 AM =JeffH <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <
> http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?modeAsFormat=html/ascii&url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/master/draft-ietf-tokbind-https-04.xml
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable
>

---

From: Andrei Popov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:50:14 +0000

TBNEGO-03<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-03>, TBPROTO-07<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-07> and HTTPSTB-05<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-https-05> have been submitted to address issues #41 (move TB key parameters registration from TBNEGO to TBPROTO) and #48 (treating Token Binding ID as an opaque byte sequence).

Please review the updated I-Ds and comment on the few remaining open GitHub issues if you feel that they need to be addressed.

Cheers,

Andrei

From: Unbearable [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dirk Balfanz
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2016 1:06 PM
To: =JeffH <[email-masked]>; IETF Tokbind WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Unbearable] various issues addressed in nascent HTTPSTB

Hi there,

I submitted draft-ietf-tokbind-https-04 to the IETF. I also started a -05 version in github. There are a couple of open issues left (feel free to comment or fix in github) - if we get them fixed by tomorrow mid-day, feel free to submit a -05 version - I'll be on a plane all day and won't be able to do it...

Dirk.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:25 AM =JeffH <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
the present nascent HTTPSTB aka -tokbind-https-04 incorporates fixes to
several issues -- you can review an HTML rendering of the in-progress
spec here..

recently fixed issues..

HTH,

=JeffH

_______________________________________________
Unbearable mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable