Subject: [Unbearable] [TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts] HTTPSTB: apply Mike Jones' feedback (#96)

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:38:28 -0700

HTTPSTB: apply Mike Jones' feedback: https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/unbearable/current/msg01297.html

technical comments addressed:

> Section 5.2:  Change “the Token Binding ID in the identity token” to
> “the Token Binding ID (or a cryptographic hash of it) in the identity
> token”.
> 
> 
> 
> Section 5.2:  Change “include in the token the Token Binding ID” to
> “include in the token the Token Binding ID (or a cryptographic hash
> of it)”.

Others are editorial cleanups. 
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/96

-- Commit Summary --

  * HTTPSTB: initialize -09
  * apply Mike Jones' feedback

-- File Changes --

    R draft-ietf-tokbind-https-09.xml (196)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/96.patch
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/96.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/TokenBinding/Internet-Drafts/pull/96