Subject: [Unbearable] Thurs 9am-10am in Lugano: additional TB TTRP meeting

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:57:21 -0500

Unfortunately, the presentation and discussion on Token Binding and TLS
Terminating Reverse Proxies was cut short by the end of Monday's meeting.
I would like to invite (or maybe beg) anyone who's interested in, or has
input into, the topic to meet again this week to discuss it more. Ideally
I'd like to have some sense of consensus on a preferred approach so I can
proceed with document work.

I've reserved Lugano, the attendee sign-up room, for an hour starting at
9am on Thursday (trying to find a good time was hard, sorry, I hope this
works okay for folks) for this ad hoc meeting.

Lugano is on the 2nd floor. See
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/floor-plan?room=lugano#chicago-swissotel-floor-2

The slides that were partially presented at yesterday's meeting are
attached for background and context.

Hope to see many of you there!

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:25:04 -0500

I will attend.

On Mar 28, 2017 9:58 AM, "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Lugano is on the 2nd floor. See https://datatracker.ietf.org/
> meeting/98/floor-plan?room=lugano#chicago-swissotel-floor-2
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/unbearable
>
>

---

From: Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:26:13 +0000

I'll be there, too.

Dirk.

---

From: Vinod Anupam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:40:35 -0700

I will attend.
cheers,
-A

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:59:42 -0500

I will be there.

> On 28 Mar 2017, at 9:57, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unfortunately, the presentation and discussion on Token Binding and TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies was cut short by the end of Monday's meeting.  I would like to invite (or maybe beg) anyone who's interested in, or has input into, the topic to meet again this week to discuss it more. Ideally I'd like to have some sense of consensus on a preferred approach so I can proceed with document work.
> 
> I've reserved Lugano, the attendee sign-up room, for an hour starting at 9am on Thursday (trying to find a good time was hard, sorry, I hope this works okay for folks) for this ad hoc meeting.
> 
> Lugano is on the 2nd floor. See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/floor-plan?room=lugano#chicago-swissotel-floor-2 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/floor-plan?room=lugano#chicago-swissotel-floor-2>
> 
> The slides that were partially presented at yesterday's meeting are attached for background and context.
> 
> <tokbind-tls-term-ietf98.pptx.pdf>_______________________________________________
> Unbearable mailing list
> [email-masked]