Subject: Trust

From: Jimmy Benson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 03:34:55 +0200

Dear Sir/madam,
My name is MR JIMMY BENSON    a Sierra Leonean refugee residing in SOUTH 
AFRICA. I am 26 years old and undergraduate student of Medicine at the Fourah 
Bay College, Freetown.You will be suprised to recieve this mail from a stranger 
Like me. I got your contact through the internet and decicided to approach you 
for assistance.My late father, CHIEF ALLISON  BENSON, was one of the prominent 
Gold, Diamond and Timber dealer in my country.He was also one of the paramount 
chiefs before he was brutally assasinated in cold blood on the 6th of January, 
2002 with my mother by rebel forces of R.U.F loyal to one tyrant in my 
country.When I got home from school to see the remains of my parents, I 
discovered that our house and personal belongings have been burnt down by the 
rebel.However, my late father deposited the sum of SIXTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS
($65,000,000.00) as a family treasure and some raw diamonds in a security 
company  through the asistant of (Mr Jimmy bayioh), a SOUTH AFRICAN 
industralist/business man, who had cordial business relationship with 
my parents before their untimely death .Now as the next of kin and the only 
child,I have processed claims of the money hence, I needed a reliable person 
outside Africa whom I could transfer the money in his accounts or reciving it 
cash through diplomatic move system abroad ,and who will subsequently assist me 
in a profitable investment wisely .
I wish to further my education to qualify as a medical doctor in my country . 
while i'm studing u should take absolute charge of this investment .we can 
discuss and agree on percentage that u will recieve on this unique assistance . 
we can map out 5 percent for any expenses that u migth encure during this 
transaction . Do contact me through my e-mail address [email-masked] 
with  
your following contact details:

threat  it very confidential .I am looking forward to your anticipated co-
operation.

REPLY SOON.
BEST REGARDS,
MR JIMMY  BENSON

_________________________________
 Doar 3,999 lei/absorbant? http://www.always.ro/duoaction.html