Subject: Credit/Debit card update

From: eBay Billing Department <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:54:42 -0500

Important Notice:

Verification Required To Avoid Account Suspension

Dear eBay member,

Due to recent activity, we will suspend any activity on your account in order to
allow us to investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may
be take in error, please provide additional informations and we will work with
you to resolve this issue.

To avoid account suspension you must go to the link below and
provide required informations:

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.php?MfcISAPICommand=SignInFPP

Please save this fraud alert ID for your reference

Please Note -
If you received this notice and you are not the authorized
account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to
represent oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation
of local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law
enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal
information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be
provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that
perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be
received.

We appreciate your support and understating, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Respectfully,

Trust and Safety Department

eBay Inc.

Helpful links

Search eBay - Find other items
of interest

My eBay - Track your buying and
selling activity

Discussion boards - Get help
from other eBay members

eBay Help - Find answers to your
questions

Learn More: Get notifications right on your desktop before an auction ends with the
eBay Toolbar
!

Trading guidelines

eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers, and so on) in an email. Learn how to protect your account.

Thank you for using eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.