Subject: [urn] Focus on 2141bis

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:09:45 -1000

All,

Now that we have a single draft to drive our working group direction,
I'd like everybody to focus on it:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-08

If you specific questions or issues/comments on the text of that
document, please post them to this list.

If there is specific wording you would like to see changed, please
submit your changes in the form of

OLD

  Ipsum lorum latin borem...

NEW

  Spiffy new text...

-andy,
co-chair

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:28:54 -1000

And I forgot, please start a separate thread for each issue.