Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ 16:04:26
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5067

Don't mention a specific X-* header in the gatewaying example.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-25 23:03:51 UTC (rev 5066)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-25 23:04:26 UTC (rev 5067)
@@ -1400,10 +1400,10 @@
               of duplicates to serve as the first line of defense against
               loops.</t>
 
-              <t>The news-to-mail gateway adds an X-Gateway header field
-              to all messages it generates. The mail-to-news gateway
-              discards any incoming messages containing this header field.
-              This is robust against mailing list managers that replace
+              <t>The news-to-mail gateway adds an X-* header field to all
+              messages it generates. The mail-to-news gateway discards
+              any incoming messages containing this header field.  This
+              is robust against mailing list managers that replace
               the message identifier, and against any number of email
               hops, provided that the other message header fields are
               preserved.</t>