Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Friday, September 5, 2008 @ 11:55:27
  Author: eagle
Revision: 4949

Fix accidentally dropped word.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-05 04:01:48 UTC (rev 4948)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-05 18:55:27 UTC (rev 4949)
@@ -1706,7 +1706,7 @@
 
       <t>Contrary to <xref target="RFC1036" />, the presence of a Subject
       header field starting with the string "cmsg&nbsp;" MUST NOT cause an
-      article to interpreted as a control message.  Agents MAY reject an
+      article to be interpreted as a control message.  Agents MAY reject an
       article with no Control header field and such a Subject header field
       as ambiguous.  Likewise, the presence of a &lt;newsgroup-name>
       ending in ".ctl" in the Newsgroups header field or the presence of