Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 19:43:09
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5046

To is not required for e-mail, so don't claim it is.  Mention in the
forwarding method for moderated groups that doesn't use encapsulation
that various other headers not required for e-mail may be added.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-22 02:11:06 UTC (rev 5045)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2008-09-22 02:43:09 UTC (rev 5046)
@@ -898,9 +898,11 @@
               transport through email.</t>
 
               <t>The proto-article is sent as an email with the addition
-              of any header fields (such as a To header field) required
-              for an email.  The existing Message-ID header field SHOULD
-              be retained.</t>
+              of any header fields required for an email as defined in
+              <xref target="RFC2822" />, and possibly with the addition of
+              other header fields conventional in email such as To and
+              Received.  The existing Message-ID header field SHOULD be
+              retained.</t>
             </list>
           </t>