Subject: Something a bit different...

From: George Munroe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 12:39:29 +0000

(Apologies if you receive this more than once.)

We firmly believe that available 'technology' can be applied to
user support processes to enable effective, efficient and scalable
services in an 'Environment To Inspire Network Users'.

A short and easily completed questionnaire is available at:

http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-etinu/survey/q.html

This is a survey to gather information about how user support is
implemented by organisations in different countries and by national
or international services. The results will inform comprehensive
reports, to be published next year, providing recommendations for
providing online support. A repository of free software modules
will also be available.

It will only take a few minutes of your time to complete the online
form, and after you have clicked the submit button you will be
presented with summaries of all the replies so far. You will also
be given a URL to revisit updated results at any time.

This a common resource for everyone with any interest in user
support (including users).

This 'ETINU' project is funded by the Trans European Research and
Education Network Association (TERENA). We are also working closely
with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) User Services
Working Group.

George Munroe
Christine Cahoon
(ETINU task force leaders)