Subject: ETINU update (fwd)

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:12:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone!

Christine and I are not sure this message got through, so I am
(re-?)sending it.  ETINU is eager for some feedback on the survey results
and software list, as mentioned below.  Please take a look!

thanks,
April

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:08:36 +0000
From: Christine Cahoon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ETINU update

Hi all,

Due to some big changes in our workplace, the final phase of the
ETINU work has been put back by at least one month.

During the summer we hope to conclude the project by finishing a
report on software components of an online support system and
recommendations for implementation.

I will be giving a presentation at the INET98 conference in July
summarising the work so far. It will include: the observations
of the final survey analysis; proposed required components of an
online system; appropriate existing software; recommendations
for implementing an online support system.

We have not had any significant feedback on the survey analysis
report at:

http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-etinu/survey_results.html

...but would like some ;-).

I would also appreciate some feedback on items in the currently
available software list since I have not been able to evaluate all
of these. See:

http://www.terena.nl/task-forces/tf-etinu/software.html

Each package has a summary paragraph. If you have any comments,
please email me directly or (preferably) send to the tf-etinu list.

Thanks,

Christine