Subject: The information you requested

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:18:10

The National Tuition Assistance Board can help!

Match you with scholarships and grants that never have to be 
repaid.

This is truly free money!

NTAB maintains the world's largest computer database and will 
provide you with a custom match based on your specific profile.

Most of these awards are not based on academic achievement or 
financial need.

We guarantee at least 10 matches of awards that you are 100% 
eligible to receive.

All of our services are backed by our 30-day unconditional 
money-back guarantee.

For information please call 954-741-6766 or E-mail to: 
[email-masked] with "enroll now" as the subject.

If you received this message in error or wish to be removed from 
our list please send E-mail to: [email-masked] with "Remove" as 
the subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.