Subject: Re: The TAO

From: Bob Braden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:48:45 GMT

*> 
  *> There might be some value to a page on the IETF site that points to 
  *> other sites that have done translations, making it very very clear 
  *> that the sites haven't been checked or approved, but not link to 
  *> particular documents from the IETF site. I don't believe this would 

Paul,

Such a statement about translated RFCs is presented on the RFC Editor
web site.  Please see "Publication Language" on
http://www.rfc-editor.org/overview.html.  We welcome additions to the
list of sites containing translations.

RFC Editor

---

From: "Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:47:31 +0700

> list of sites containing translations.

Thanks. I will consider to translate some RFCs in the next term 
assignments. Perhaps, I shall start with "what-is-ietf" :^).
We also are going to index/ to categorize the RFCs.
For details, see 
* http://dmoz.org/Bookmarks/G/gaelle/RFC/
* http://www.egroups.com/messages/ietf-rfc

regards,

-- 
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
-- Blue Cross -- Blue Shields -- Blue Tooth --------------