Subject: USWG Agenda for Minneapolis

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:15:47 -0800 (PST)

User Services Working Group Agenda
                         IETF - Minneapolis, MN

        Monday, March 19, 2001 - 1300-1500  (1:00 - 3:00 p.m.)

	o  Agenda bashing

 	o  General Stuff of Interest - April Marine

	o  TERENA Update - Yuri Demchenko

        o  TAO of IETF - Susan Harris
           <draft-ietf-uswg-tao-03.txt>

        o  FYI 7 working draft - Ray Plzak

	o  Internet Users' Glossary - Gary Malkin
	   <draft-ietf-uswg-glossary-00.txt>

        o  Any Other Business

---

From: Walter Houser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:44:54 -0500

Two questions:

Aside from Chris Burke's comments on my portion, I have seen no message
traffic on FYI 7. Is there a draft prepared?

Are we interested in updating RFC 1865 "EDI Meets the Internet"? The
very title suggest how out of date that document is.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1865.txt?number=1865 Perhaps we can add this
item to the agenda.

--
Walt Houser, VA Webmaster http://www.va.gov/
VA Privacy Notice for Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms
http://www.va.gov/privacy/email.asp