Subject: agenda items?

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:24:46 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone want to suggest agenda items for Salt Lake City?

I expect we'll spend most time on the FYI 7 draft (which we've had plenty
of time to discuss on the list and I haven't seen much except re the title
:).

Other stuff?

thanks!
April

---

From: Walt Houser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:19:06 -0500

There are outstanding comments from Lincoln Rosa.  I will revise the 
wording to address his concerns.  

BTW owing to funding limitations, I will not be traveling to Salt Lake. 
 But I will be on the list and ready to pitch in as needed.

-- 
Walt Houser <[email-masked]>, Webmaster http:/www.va.gov/
VA OI&T Program Coordination Service (045APC)
VA Privacy Notice for Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms <http://www.va.gov/privacy/email.asp>