Subject: Fundraising For Charities

From: NGO Resources Worldwide <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:06:03 +0800

The Best 99 Fundraising Case Studies

Hot Off The Press 

Volume 2 in the acclaimed series 

FUNDRAISING
SECRET INSIGHTS and EARNED INCOME VENTURES 

for NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education. 

Involved in Fundraising?    Here's your answer to keeping your nonprofit
abreast of the vast changes sweeping across traditional philanthropic
fundraising methodologies. 

Fundraising... Volume 2 - Secret Insights and Earned Income Ventures 

127 of the best case studies from the archives of Nonprofit and Charity News
have now been compiled into a COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL as Volume 2 of this
acclaimed series. Written from a "business finance" perspective, just one
idea can reimburse you for the purchase many times over.   The manual is now
available for US$145 (which includes express delivery anywhere in the
world).

Step by Step outlines show how... 

Pledge per lap fundraising raises $1 million
Team Seattle is a group of drivers racing two powerful cars worth a half
million dollars in the Daytona 24 hour race on February 1. Simple
transferable ideas to implement now. 

Rotary funds 12th house for students with free land and cash
Twelve houses used the same model - cash donations from local Rotary Clubs,
with land (and additional $40,000 cash) being supplied by the State
Government with actual construction being done by TAFE students. The program
aims to allow teenagers to remain at school or work while living in their
local community after a family breakdown. 

Bell ringers raise $1 million from mums and dads donations 
Bell ringers for the Salvation Army in Madison, Wisconsin raised more than
$1million during the festive season, exceeding the target of $900,000.
Virtually all funds raised came from individuals. Desperate and Dateless
charity ball nets $100,000 for Red Cross
Learn the real purpose why the Red Cross runs nightclub events - additional
fundraising income that will be generated over the years from new  names on
the database. 

Whiskey promotion raises $38,000 in Cause Related Marketing Program
A dinner date in New York with South African film actress Charlize Theron
hasbeen auctioned on eBay for $38,000. The auction was a part of a promotion
by a major whisky company supporting the community. 

Electricity bills round to next dollar contribute $250,000
Since the late 80s, various electricity co-operatives in the US have been
offering "Operation Roundup". Participating customers agree to have their
monthly bills rounded up to the nearest dollar and contribute the additional
cents to a community fund.  

Act quickly!
Buy the Manual containing 127 case studies of the best ever fundraising
projects and earned income ventures before  January 28th, 2003  AND YOU WILL
ALSO RECEIVE - FREE, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST - six months of daily updates of
new case studies by successful NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education.
Anda further Free Gift with Purchase
As an additional bonus, NGO Resources Worldwide offers purchasers free and
unrestricted access to its consultancy via either email or phone. 

The purchase of this three part benefit package for US$145 will provide you
with 
* The case study manual of 127 fundraising and earned income ventures 
* Six months of daily updates from Nonprofit and Charity News and 
* Free access to the fundraising consultancy.  

Acclaimed World Wide as THE Source of effective information for NGO's 

Since 1989, NGO Resources Worldwide the publishers of the daily (business
finance) newspaper for fundraisers -  "Nonprofit and Charity News" - have
been assisting NGOs, nonprofits, charities and education. 

Join your peers - worldwide - who have benefited from their expertise and
resources. 

Recent purchasers of Volume 1 include the City of Littleton (Colorado, USA)
Israel Cancer Association (Givatayim, Israel) Murdoch University Development
Office (Perth, Australia)  the Association of Fundraising Professionals
(Alexandria, VA) Czech Donor Forum (Prague) The Events Company (Syracuse,
NY)Open Door Welfare (Durban, RSA) the State Opera of South Australia
(Adelaide) European Council of Independent Schools (Petersfield UK) Joint
Dist. Committee (Jerusalem, Israel) American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Foundation (New York) Australian Red Cross (Melbourne). 

Happy clients say we are good... 

"Our organisation likes the  broader, world view of how nonprofits raise
money."
Susan Ross, Economic Opportunity Institute, Seattle WA 98105 

"From time to time we look back through our folders for ideas on possible
newfundraising projects."   Val McEachern, Archbishop of Sydney Appeals
Unit.

"We all feel that these manuals are a  very beneficial information source,
particularly as you mention web sites for us to look at. I circulate the
information to our 20 staff and we use them to stimulate discussion how we
should do things differently. As I also forward them to all other YMCA
acrossVictoria, I would be willing to pay three times the current
subscription – the information is so valuable."     Bob Anderson, State
Manager, YMCA Victoria 

"CHOICE Humanitarian has a program called 'Adopt A Village'. The fundraising
case studies provided excellent concepts for us to work with".
Roger Brown, Choice Humanitarian, Salt Lake City, Utah 

Don't miss out - offer expires on January 28th, 2003

To order your manual, just complete the form below or call +61 3  8610 1022
or fax  +61 3 8610 1023 Yes! I 'd like to order the Fundraising Manual
e-MailNumber of Fundraising Manuals: @ US$145 First Name: Last Name:
Nonprofit/Charity Position Address Address Cont. Post Code Country Phone Fax
Web Site: Credit Card: Select One Amex BankCard Diners MasterCard Visa Will
fax details Card Number Cardholders Name Expiry Date Don't Delay - Order
Now!

fme0128 

Your request is sent by eMail - just check your 'Sent Items' to confirm that
it has been submitted successfully. NGO Resources Worldwide
PO Box 614
Box Hill Victoria 3128
Australia 

[IMG]
for the World 

This is being sent to: [email-masked] 

If you do not wish to receive further promotional material from us, do not
reply to sender, simply click here to send an email with "REMOVE
[email-masked][1]"[2]in the subject line 

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove [email-masked]&body=remove [email-masked]
   2 [email-masked]?subject=Remove&body=Remove