Subject: Greater accuracy means a higher score.

From: "lush" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:40:54 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

While the rules generate the adventure, it is up to you to join the
dots. Myriad, Ashok Desai - RPG - 2006Ever wanted to write your own RPG
but not known how to start?
All you need is a notebook, pencil, cards, and this rulebook.
Were it not for the Regulators, the city would have fallen to chaos
years ago. Other rpgs like Dungeons and Dragons have all the expensive
books and materials that you need to have to play. Their abilities are
only limited by their own personality.
Joy Division, Mark Vallianatos - RPG - 2006Joy Division is a near-future
role playing game of technological horror. Gangland, Jason Kline aka
Chainsaw Aardvark - RPG - 2006A simple system of a percentile roll
against the combination of a stat and skill is used.
Magic frightened Demetrius.
Well in the world of Angles, Corners and Intersections, strange things
come and crawl out of the hidden places in reality to maim, mutilate,
torture and consume innocents.
The answer awaits you. pdf) By Ivan Ewert Tell the author what you
think! The game is played with dice.
Mighty Ones: A Fantasy RPG about the Players Themselves, Koszper Gabor -
24 Hour RPG - 2006What if the characters' power were greater than any
other character's?
It uses a dice pool system of resolution, a wound chart tracking how
quickly you can run, and lets you push yourself to the limit - at the
risk of turning on the other survivors.
Hex creates a solitaire gaming experience similar to the dungeon
crawling adventures of your favorite table-top or computer RPG.
The players take the role of a household in which one of the family
members has recently died. He lives in d100 Acre Wood, with his d100
Acre Wood friends.
Your characters are normal people, caught up in an abnormal struggle for
survival. In the game, the player plays the role of a Squire on a quest
to save a fantastical Kingdom from a deadly and powerful Monster.
Battles: Win or Lose, Paul Lopez - RPG - 2006The game is called BATTLES:
Win or lose and it's basically an amalgamation of a trading card game
and a role-playing game.
Panty Explosion Actual Play: Festival of Terror, Jake Richmond - RPG -
2006Panty explosion is a psychic schoolgirl adventure game. 1KM1KT is
all about free RPG games. The use of paranormal powers has been outlawed
and the possessors of these powers are to be rounded up and neutralised.
Characters are agents of the Joy Division, a small but well-funded
transnational espionage agency concerned with advanced, destabilizing
technologies. When - the FBI notice and respond by shooting down the
UFO!
You are the captain of a squadron of Regs, Regulators that regularly
patrol the city to keep order, eliminate Dreg criminals, and destroy
Zombie invaders.
Journey to an empire struggling to maintain its integrity and fight the
good fight. And what happens when everything you ever wanted becomes the
thing you most despise?