Subject: com, a financial services company owned by Experian.

From: "tea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:48:58 +0400

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

PayPal regularly ranks at or near the top of all companies that have
their e-mail addresses spoofed by phishers.
06 billion views and 24.
"What is great about all these applications is that both sides can
access tracking technology to see the status of the return," said
Holmes. "E-commerce service providers need to beef up security but they
must be careful to keep the added measures relatively convenient," Litan
said. While still viable for less sensitive Web sites and transactions,
passwords alone are "no longer adequate for Internet banking.
What's more, 24 percent of netizens expect to spend most of their gift
budgets online, the poll revealed.