Subject: Do we use the chiming clock; and if so, should it have a pendulum or no pendulum?

From: "Harold Lugo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:39:25 -0800

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

We call it the "Time-Space School. Metal Pigs usually give people more
credit than they deserve but when challenged can be a hard nut to crack.
The formula for calculating your Ming Gua is as follows: Male 1.
Your email address will not be passed onto any 3rd Parties.
If you have a sharp pointing roof coming to your home it may not be as
bad as you think.
These Five Types of Qi also have their yin and yang attributes.
Can we use wind chimes? Feng Shui Objects : Feng Shui Chinese Categories
Discussion  Forum Shop Links Home Feng Shui Chinese Chinese  Help 
Sitemap Categories Skip navigation Feng Shui Objects March 30, 2007.
Planting a willow tree in an interior courtyard would be too yin for the
space. Feng Shui Objects : Feng Shui Chinese Categories Discussion 
Forum Shop Links Home Feng Shui Chinese Chinese  Help  Sitemap
Categories Skip navigation Feng Shui Objects March 30, 2007. Feng Shui
For Westerners : Feng Shui Chinese Categories Discussion  Forum Shop
Links Home Feng Shui Chinese Chinese  Help  Sitemap Categories Skip
navigation Feng Shui For Westerners March 20, 2007.
Although I teach both systems, there is nothing like learning from a
master.
It makes sense that by placing your business or home in a good location
well positioned so that it can receive good energies you will most
likely enjoy good health and prosperity. In the old days mirrors were
really highly polished metal pieces.
The qi will come in with the people and as they stand in the entry
placing their belongings the qi will have time to collect before being
moved into the other areas of the house by the people.
About the Author and Permission Copyright 2006 by Judy Morris. Position
your desk in the "place of power," which is the area farthest back from
the door and facing the inside of the room. Water - is the substance
that collects qi. Folk lore has it that having a bell near an entrance
will keep thieves away. Feng Shui Objects : Feng Shui Chinese Categories
Discussion  Forum Shop Links Home Feng Shui Chinese Chinese  Help 
Sitemap Categories Skip navigation Feng Shui Objects March 30, 2007. On
the wall behind your chair hang art that represents a strong mountain
(we call this the tortoise that gives stability). Do we use salt and
water with coins?
The qi does all kinds of things like combine, clash, strengthen, weaken,
assist, and control.
If the qi is beneficial then it is good to use the door often.
They are also useful to help soften sharp corners in a room. The Chinese
New Year does not fall on a specific date, so it is essential to check
the calendar to find the exact date on which each Pig Year actually
begins. Subtract the number from 11.
Please note that for the windchimes to be an effective metal cure, they
should be made of metal rather than wood. Yang Wood is like a tree,
tall, sturdy, stubborn, and ever growing upward.
Will one kind work for both types of qi? It stars anywhere from February
4th to the 6th. He is the emperor and actually resides in the center of
the ba gua.
What is a "Ming Gua"?
My Date Selection Calendar is free every month. Be sure the desk is not
directly in front of the door. They are honest and thoughtful and expect
the same of other people.
Fortunately there are professionals who can deal with this for you.
The Month Pillar is called the Parents Palace. Qian is the father and
the Heaven trigram; therefore, yang.
Your email address will not be passed onto any 3rd Parties. The
preceding recommendations are a few that can be implemented safely from
the Landform School of Feng Shui (or the "space" part of Time-Space),
which is one part of the Feng Shui picture.
Yin Wood is actually stronger than Yang Wood because Yin Wood is more
graceful and knows how to bend under pressure then come back strong, but
not break like Yang Wood. When Mom and the Emperor are both happy we
have better lives. " This trend, of course, is typical of anything "new"
to us.
Have a good chair with high back and arms to support your back and on
each side. Do we use the lovely calabash? I have found that placing ba
gua mirrors to ward of bad energy coming from a neighbor is more likely
to cause problems than cure them. It is not surprising that Feng Shui
has been embraced by professionals all over the world and has now
entered mainstream America. The area inside the door should be welcoming
and uncluttered.
2007 Sign of the Pig : Feng Shui Chinese Categories Discussion  Forum
Shop Links Home Feng Shui Chinese Chinese  Help  Sitemap Categories Skip
navigation 2007 Sign of the Pig September 01, 2006. Willow trees
represent grace and are yin.
Indoor water features such as fountains and aquariums are also used to
collect and move good qi through the building.
Yin Metal is inward looking, intelligence that has wisdom, beautiful and
powerful.
Yang Earth is hard, crusty soil like the ground in a desert with no rain
for a long period of time.
Metal Pigs usually give people more credit than they deserve but when
challenged can be a hard nut to crack.
As I stated earlier, your Ming Gua is the type of qi that surrounds you.