Subject: Jeder neue Hinweis verdunkelt das Geheimnis weiter, und als sie endlich die Wahrheit herausfinden, ist diese weitaus bizarrer als die Mythen, die sie verschleiern sollen.

From: "Hadrian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:12:27 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Add ExtremeTech Headlines in RSS RSS feed to your feed reader so that
you don't miss another headline!
, tonight, with top swimmers advancing in six events.
Doch ist er wirklich tot? Well, we've given over a million lines of code
into open source.
"We're letting you know the direction we're going, and we'll fill in the
details as we go along. This withheld information includes schematics,
block diagrams, operational descriptions and a parts list.
Do you have any data on how much open-source software Google gives back
to the community? Have a real embedded experience. und all das auch noch
in Farbe und bunt!