Subject: stmActuaries are generally on the conservative end of aging research, but you'll still see a recognition of the prospects for healthy life extension in their work.

From: French <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:11:46 +0530

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Results and side effects vary widely, and there are many voices out
there making money from hyped, false claims.

" While yeast may or may not be a good place to start, it seems that
scientists are on the verge of completely understanding calorie
restriction. We will merge with our machines as nanotechnology and
molecular manufacturing become mature technologies. It provided a
healthy diet, fresh vegetables, fish, soy, and grains, although none was
ever a big eater. Forward it on, or post a copy to your favorite online
communities.

We hear a lot about the potential of stem cells to treat conditions such
as Parkinson's disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease.
Only in a socialized program does healthy life extension become a "
Biochemistry is a complicated business, but snapshots like this fail to
show the bigger picture: roiling, energetic progress in understanding
and knowledge. " This is an interesting area of study, and perhaps the
field of SENS most likely to benefit from traditional approaches to drug
discovery and medical research.