Subject: blowout wickedly

From: Emm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:22:02 +0200

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

Almost everyone is convinced that Alice is the killer except her mother,
who is plagued by prank phone calls . In addition, the background music
is pretty anemic sounding. They also seemed drawn out and padded.

Definitely a neat idea, but the execution leaves a bit to be desired.
The rest of the cast comes from the comedy group The Committee, musician
friends and other hipster hangers-on. Answers to certain questions
however aren't given prompting the viewer to ponder pic's ending. The
trio of nuts eventually teams up with another partner to restore an old
Navy PBY flying boat, with the object of exploring the world.

Tredoni has gone nuts after losing her own child on the day of her First
Communion.
Killer kid movies proliferated after The Exorcist, and not just foreign
rip-offs of William Friedkin's sensational hit: The Little Girl Who
Lives Down The Lane, Audrey Rose and The Omen.
The father and the cops watch helplessly from the sidelines.
In person is the operative phrase here.

The various murders are stylish but not fetishized; the scary mask and
Alice's creepy two-faced doll are well-used. The champ washes up,
powders his hands and proceeds to decimate his young challenger.
Therefore, if you've seen a Gallagher performance on television, then
you'll know what to expect on Tropic of Gallagher.
He makes the interesting point that few directors could pull off making
a film as hyper-real as this and a film as subtly terrifying as Audition
in the same year. It's hard to say which is better, the TV edits or the
DVD version, but it's certainly entertaining to hear the cast swear like
drunken sailors. When the police look no further for a culprit after
seeing Alice's disturbing school records.

Everything leading up to his signature trouncing is still entertaining,
but packs in almost like filler in preparation for the world-famous
splattering that Gallagher's made a name for himself with.
In person is the operative phrase here. Though I haven't viewed an
overabundance of his performances, I'd be willing to venture a guess and
say that any experience with Gallagher in the past will either barely
match or surpass. ' Actors like young John Savage end up as extra
baggage, doing quiet schtick that barely registers.