Subject: Warn me when I'm near anybody who'd use a gizmo like that, so I can get the heck out of his way.

From: Cecil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:54:28 +0400

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Avedon Carol's Spin, Spin, Spin.
Happy Mother's Day, mom! Je blog, donc je suis. Though an arrogant liar,
The media buys her, A "pundit" who's clearly unglued. Try to talk your
spouse into phoning your regrets.
Specious Specter  By Madeleine Begun Kane There once was a Senator
Specter, Who was briefly a Cheney defector.

"  I agree with Buzzflash, as you can see from my Net Neutrality Ad
Madness limerick:  Net Neutrality Ad Madness  By Madeleine Begun Kane
I've no problem with blogs hosting ads. You can find my money and tax
humor here.

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief. Not that I'm against
all car gadgetry.

Telco Haiku  By Madeleine Begun Kane With threats, maybe bribes Feds
coaxed our files from phone cos. "  I agree with Buzzflash, as you can
see from my Net Neutrality Ad Madness limerick:  Net Neutrality Ad
Madness  By Madeleine Begun Kane I've no problem with blogs hosting ads.
For instance, I'm not suggesting that breathalyzers be enhanced to test
for freshly applied eye shadow and just ingested Big Macs. Now he's just
a goner.

Wonder if your doctor would give you a note diagnosing laryngitis of
indeterminate duration. Avedon Carol's Spin, Spin, Spin.
Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help.

Of course, if a certain military historian is to be believed, it's all
some sort of book sales conspiracy.
Our  Fourth Amendment tops the list.

No doubt it's some sort of blogger malfunction. Ne monkey pas avec les
babouins!
He needs staffers brainy.
Hmmm, not a bad idea, come to think of it. Don't want you back, your war
support is damning.

The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire. For a  very different, but
quite interesting take on Mike Hayden's CIA chief nomination, read Steve
Clemons in  the Washington Note.
Notice an entire month has passed and you haven't started writing
speech.
"  Ode To The Decider-In-Chief By Madeleine Begun Kane The
Decider-In-Chief's an angry man, Lambasting folks who Rumsfeld pan. It's
time to oust the GOP, And shove them out the door.
Our  Fourth Amendment tops the list.

Wedding Anniversary Limerick  By Madeleine Begun Kane I once met a man
on a train.

Please somebody tell me: What are these people thinking?
Bush and Cheney think nukes  Should be used to rebuke Errant nations
that Dubya defy. Avedon Carol's Spin, Spin, Spin. My media humor is
here, and my  Ann Coulter humor is here. You oft behave as if your
word's the gospel. But there's one thing he's mastered: It's causing
disasters So huge, we can't measure their scope.
He stepped down from his role, Which has taken its toll, And his rep
will forever be scarred. Je blog, donc je suis.

CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and Liars. and He Has
Ours; Telco Haiku We Have Bush's Number .

Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think? Dems eat
brie, Drink chablis. "  I agree with Buzzflash, as you can see from my
Net Neutrality Ad Madness limerick:  Net Neutrality Ad Madness  By
Madeleine Begun Kane I've no problem with blogs hosting ads.

And show disdain for Dems who disagree.
Unless we fight, we won't be free.
I'm Glad He's Dead, But. What a shame they're so late, And didn't join
the debate Before Bush got another four years.

Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy.
Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound. My limericks and poetry are here.