Subject: Each pixel is a discrete infrared detector that collects thermal data.

From: Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:32:05 -0600

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

When using an isotherm, be sure to practice proper measurement
techniques giving particular consideration to viewing angle, spot
measurement size and emissivity settings.

When it comes to infrared inspections of electrical distribution
systems, first impressions may be incomplete or misleading especially
when an inspection is not performed properly. Imager sales are won and
lost as entire ad campaigns focus heavily on this single objective
specification.
Although resolution generally increases with the number of pixels, there
are several other factors that influence image clarity or resolution.
Buy extra liners and replace them every few hours.

Perspiration is the main enemy of feet.
If the aggregator finds an update, it will download the updated
information to your computer. Fortunately, a thermal imager can be used
to detect condensation problems before they become serious. The majority
of their business goes to companies that have a professional web
presence. Caffeine, a stimulant, can cause the heart to beat faster and
hasten the effects the cold has on the body. Watching a monitor screen
in low light can impair your night vision for up to several minutes
after you have viewed the screen.

These extensions serve a variety of purposes, one of which is indicating
the type of program that created the file. During the previous two
weeks, I had noticed several malfunctions.

Getting to the root cause takes time; however, it is more effective in
the long run.