Subject: Re: [Uta] Recommendations for Secure Use of TLS and DTLS

From: Aaron Zauner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 18:37:28 +0100

Hi UTA-WG,

I'm wondering as to what the current state of this BCP is, the IETF page
says it's in 'Last Call'. I haven't seen any messages regarding this
draft in a while and was wondering if there's still something that
hinders submission to IESG for publication. The attacks draft seems to
have managed to make it through, would be nice to see this draft
published as well ASAP.

If we wait a bit longer we'll have to include TLS 1.3 :)

Thanks,
Aaron

---

From: "Orit Levin (LCA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:49:35 +0000

Aaron,
You are absolutely correct. Nothing hinders its submission (apart from a season flue).
The draft (with its write up) will be submitted to IESG on Monday.
Cheers,
Orit.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Uta [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Aaron Zauner
> Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 9:37 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Uta] Recommendations for Secure Use of TLS and DTLS
> 
> Hi UTA-WG,
>