Subject: [Uta] I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:07:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications of the IETF.

        Title           : Mail User Agent Strict Transport Security (MUA-STS)
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-05.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of requirements and facilities
   designed to improve email confidentiality between a mail user agent
   (MUA) and a mail submission or mail access server.  This provides
   mechanisms intended to increase use of already deployed Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) technology and provides a model for a mail user
   agent's confidentiality assurance.  This enables mail service
   providers to advertise strict transport security (STS) policies that
   request MUAs increase confidentiality assurance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/