Subject: [Uta] Reading material for MTA-STS, TLSRPT

From: Daniel Margolis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:52:29 +0200

Hi,

As I'll be talking about these[1] in tomorrow's session:

* Issues (bugs, discussion points):
https://github.com/mrisher/smtp-sts/issues
* Closed issues (changes, etc):
https://github.com/mrisher/smtp-sts/issues?q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aclosed%20
* FAQ: https://github.com/mrisher/smtp-sts/wiki/FAQ
* Discussion on the removal of DNSSEC-based policy authentication between
the two versions:
https://github.com/mrisher/smtp-sts/wiki/Why-not-support-DNSSEC

These provide some background that might be worth reading before the
meeting.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to getting feedback from the group and
sharing our progress.

Dan

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-smtp-tlsrpt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts/