Subject: reading material for interim meeting

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:04:28 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to gather the reading material from the agenda
published on http://home.attbi.com/~margaretw/Interim-Agenda-Sep02.txt

I couldn't find:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouffary-v6ops-ent-v6net-00.txt

Is there a typo in the name or has it not been submited yet?

    - Alain.

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:20:33 -0400

It has been submitted, but it may not have been posted to the I-D
directory yet.

Yanick, let me know if I made a mistake on the name.

Margaret

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:43:23 +0300 (EEST)

> Yanick, let me know if I made a mistake on the name.

Guys.. are you kidding?

There is zero point in just posting drafts to the I-D directory this near 
to the meeting.

At least, it should have been published on a web page somewhere and a URL 
posted here.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords