Subject: access to temp addrs in DSTM

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:30:03 -0400

Pekka,

As a note we made it clear in dstm that at this point one can use any addr mgmt they choose to and will be specific specs to be done for DSTM.  So if one want to use dhcpv4, or a version of it, or RPC or DHCPv6 its pretty open.

/jim

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:45:59 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

(To this and your previous/next comments on technical details.)

I'll re-review the spec (and revisit my comments) on the flight to v6ops
next week.

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Bound, Jim wrote:
> Pekka,
> 
> As a note we made it clear in dstm that at this point one can use any
> addr mgmt they choose to and will be specific specs to be done for DSTM.  
> So if one want to use dhcpv4, or a version of it, or RPC or DHCPv6 its
> pretty open.
> 
> /jim
> 

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords